Low Carb Zucchini Chicken Noodle Soup
Best part of winter? The soups! Here is a crowd favorite and best of all, low-carb...
Zucchini Chicken Noodle Soup
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 cloves garlic minced
1 small onion chopped
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
4 stalks celery chopped
5 cups chicken bone broth
4 cups thigh chicken pre-cooked and shredded
2 teaspoons fresh basil chopped
2 teaspoons fresh parsley chopped
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 pound zucchini spiralized
1. Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil over medium heat and add garlic, onions, and turmeric. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
2. Add celery with remaining the tablespoon of coconut oil and saute for a few more minutes.
3. Add broth, chicken, basil, parsley, and salt. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
4. Add spiralized zucchini and cover pot. Let sit for about 10 minutes to soften the noodles.
5. Serve and can top off with some diced avocado to add a creamy texture. Enjoy!
Makes about 8 servings.